martes, 7 de abril de 2020

INGLÉS



GENERAL ENGLISH.

PRIMER TRIMESTRE
  1. The House Song.
  2. Video: The three little Pigs ( versión sencilla).
  3. Video: The three little pigs ( Versión Disney).
  4. Canción de la familia (I).
  5. Canción de la familia (II).
  6. Finger family.
  7. Tommy thumb. Song.
  8. School
  9. My face

TERCER TRIMESTRE
  1. Cuento en inglés. 
  2. The solar system song.
  3. To the Garden.
  4. Winter song for children.
  5. The animal sounds
  6. Animals song.

FESTIVALS AND SEASONS


  1. Canción del invierno. 
  2. Summer song for children.
  3. Song: There are 3 Christmas trees.
  4. Song: I'm a little snowman. (Animation)
  5. I'm a little snowman ( with children).
  6. Let's build a snowman ( Explicación sencilla).
  7. Song:Build a snowman 
  8. Dress the snowman: game.
  9. Winter clothes game.
  10. Song: I am the music man (1).
  11. Song: I am the music man (2).
  12. The music man ( III)
  13. Video: Maisy Rabbit
  14.  Autumn leaves
  15.  Halloween (I)
  16.  Halloween (II)
  17.  Halloween (III)
  18.  Halloween (IV)
  19. Talking flashcards - Halloween